Free Sex Ed Resources
The Period Guide
A quick guide (and simple script) for parents, answering the most common period related questions:
- When do I start talking about periods?
- What do I tell my kid about periods?
- What are the best period products?
- How do I prepare my kid for their first period?
- What do I tell my non-period-having kids about periods?
Sexual and Reproductive Anatomy Printables
Download seven free printables with simple descriptions of each body part and an explainer video for parents! You'll get:
- Front and side views of the internal female anatomy
- External view of the female anatomy
- Front and side views of the male anatomy
Sexual Health Glossary
50+ definitions and explanation!
Get free access to five page of sexual health terms.
- Simplified definitions for you and your kids
- Features the most common sexual health terms your kid will ask about
- A perfect refresher (or introduction) for you
Sexual Decision Making Guide
A simple decision making framework to help your kid think critically about sexual decisions. It's...
Relevant for any age level
Applicable to any social and sexual situations
Incredibly straight forward