Free Sex Ed Resources
The Period Guide
A quick guide (and simple script) for parents, answering the most common period related questions:
- When do I start talking about periods?
- What do I tell my kid about periods?
- What are the best period products?
- How do I prepare my kid for their first period?
- What do I tell my non-period-having kids about periods?
Sexual and Reproductive Anatomy Printables
Download seven free printables with simple descriptions of each body part and an explainer video for parents! You'll get:
- Front and side views of the internal female anatomy
- External view of the female anatomy
- Front and side views of the male anatomy
Sexual Health Glossary
50+ definitions and explanation!
Get free access to five page of sexual health terms.
- Simplified definitions for you and your kids
- Features the most common sexual health terms your kid will ask about
- A perfect refresher (or introduction) for you
Sexual Decision Making Guide
A simple decision making framework to help your kid think critically about sexual decisions. It's...
Relevant for any age level
Applicable to any social and sexual situations
Incredibly straight forward
Adult Sex Ed Resources
Unlocking Sexual Pleasure: A Sex Ed Crash Course for Adults
An on-demand workshop for adults looking for more pleasure and connection in their lives.
This workshop is divided into three sections:
- Sexual Knowledge (a.k.a. pleasure anatomy)
- Sexual Self (a.k.a. reviewing your sexual framework)
- Sexual Connection (a.k.a. strategies for unlocking sexual pleasure)